A list of game bugs and glitches in Puzzle Quest 3 which the game team is aware of.
New issues are added to the bottom of this list going forward. Issues with a high impact will also have articles linked to them which can be selected for more information or found in the known issues section of the help center for more information.
TIP: If you are signed into the help center, select "Follow" to be notified of updates to this post via email.
- Co-op battles can become out of sync or crash.
- The developers are investigating this issue.
- Global Mail with No Rewards still shows Rewards to Collect
- Viewing Dungeon Rewards causes game lock
Gold total in gear/spell upgrade pop-up does not update, preventing upgrade if player collects mail while in the gear screen
- Can be resolved by exiting and re-entering the screen
- Purchases with resource choices causing "User choices do not match with the product." error
- Leaving the game in the background causes black background
- Hero defeat during Gem cascade can cause soft lock
- ‘End Turn’ remains when there are new matches available
- Daemon Pact & Infuse Poison timing
- Season 1.4 Spell Goals are not progressing
- Brimstone increases damage applied to both sides
Reflect can be triggered after an enemy is defeated- this can cause a loss with the player taking reflected damage before the battle resolves
Plague Witch ‘Infuse Poison’ can remove Hero Gems (Imp Gem)
When the board is in a state where there are no Gems at that moment available to match, the “End Turn” prompt will appear. This can happen:
- If a large amount of Gems have been destroyed in a move and new Gems have fallen in when selecting to undo a move in AP mode
- After casting a spell to replace Gems and new matches are now available.
PQ3 causing some devices to overheat (iOS/Android/Xbox Series X)
Some Premium Skin have incorrect descriptions of where they are attained
- Game soft locks when defeating an enemy in Dungeon mode then restarting the game while the Altars are visible then continuing the battle.
The description text for the Trarg II gear bonus exceeds the bounds of the UI element
Items in the Adventure shop do not appear
- Spell icons for Basilisk (blue) and Gnoll Demolitionist (Yellow) spells are the wrong colour for the mana they charge from. Basilisk is displayed as green and Gnoll Demolitionist is displayed as Blue.
- Minotaur's Tail glitches when loading onto Hero screen
- Doomknight has duplicate spell icons
When will the issue be fixed?
- "Fixed in update x.x" - Issues like this can only be fixed with changes to the code. This means that the issue will be resolved in the next client update version of the game, version x.x. We are currently in the game update version 2.3 You can check the updated version in the Settings menu of the game near the "X" exit button.
- "Fixed" - These issues can be fixed with data changes or pushes to the server, happen quickly, and do not require an update. These bugs or issues should no longer affect you. If they do, please let us know here