A list of game bugs and glitches in Puzzle Quest 3 which the game team is aware of.
New issues are added to the bottom of this list going forward. Issues with a high impact will also have articles linked to them which can be selected for more information or found in the known issues section of the help center for more information.
TIP: If you are signed into the help-center, select "Follow" to be notified of updates to this post via email.
- Battle sometimes doesn't end after enemy has lost all life points.
- The developers are investigating this issue. In the meantime please force close and re-open the game to solve this issue.
- When a Gem selection needs to be made as part of a Spell, sometimes the Gems can't be selected.
- When the game can't connect to the game servers, it incorrectly states there's a new update out and takes you through the Force Update process.
- Locking the phone screen while receiving the daily offer in the Shop screen, makes the top menu disappear.
- The developers are investigating this issue. In the meantime please change to a different menu and back to the Shop to make the top menu reappear.
- Co-op battles can become out of sync
- The developers are investigating this issue.
- When upgrading Minions in versus mode, if you back out of the menu and tap exactly where the “Upgrade” button was, it can cause the game to soft-lock.
- The Upgrade options available for collectible items (where their level is higher than their current rarity) may not display all possible Evolutions in the upgrade menu for different Rarities.
The player profile preview pop-up may not update with another player’s information.
Some single-player battles may still have server crashes when selecting Altars.
Starting Mana in battle may not accurately reflect what your character stats suggest, due to a Starting Mana % rounding issue.
- Fixed in next update
- The spell Grim Scythe deals fire damage instead of dark damage.
- The leaderboard in Events isn't displaying all information.
- The game can crash while players attempt to play co-op.
Gear unequipped in Restricted Tourney disappears from Gear Vault until game is force closed.
- The in-game WebView when opening links is currently not working on Android.
- The workaround to this is to select the “Open in Browser” option instead when available
- This is also affecting the “Help Center - Guide” area where a contextual article is supposed to show in-game.
When will the issue be fixed?
- "Fixed in update x.x" - Issues like this can only be fixed with changes to the code. This means that the issue will be resolved in the next client update version of the game, version x.x. We are currently in the game update version 0.35.1 You can check the updated version in the Settings menu of the game near the "X" exit button.
- "Fixed" - These issues can be fixed with data changes or pushes to the server, happen quickly and do not require an update. These bugs or issues should no longer affect you. If they do, please let us know here