A list of game bugs and glitches in Puzzle Quest 3 which the game team is aware of.
New issues are added to the bottom of this list going forward. Issues with a high impact will also have articles linked to them which can be selected for more information or found in the known issues section of the help center for more information.
TIP: If you are signed into the help center, select "Follow" to be notified of updates to this post via email.
- Co-op battles can become out of sync or crash.
- The developers are investigating this issue.
- Push notifications for Daily Rewards before Shop is unlocked
- Guild Roster not displaying highest level Hero
- Global News mail displays 'Collect Rewards' when no rewards are included.
- Some text overlaps when viewing Spell icons
- Some players report no sound since 1.1 update
- ‘Gear score’ text overlaps with number when gear score are over 1k
- An error ‘kingdom name already in use’ message is displayed creating kingdom even through player disbanded the same name kingdom.
- Gold Dragonette from launch mail can’t be used to open chests
- Incorrect Account Level on Roster
- Saarthi Mercenary drops victory pose when holding Missile Damage weapons
- Female Necromancer Dark Skin Skirt Stretched
- A small number of specific Android devices (including some Motorola phones) are not closing correctly using the Quit Button. The Quit button has been removed from these devices until we identify a fix for this issue.
When will the issue be fixed?
- "Fixed in update x.x" - Issues like this can only be fixed with changes to the code. This means that the issue will be resolved in the next client update version of the game, version x.x. We are currently in the game update version 1.1.1 You can check the updated version in the Settings menu of the game near the "X" exit button.
- "Fixed" - These issues can be fixed with data changes or pushes to the server, happen quickly, and do not require an update. These bugs or issues should no longer affect you. If they do, please let us know here