Kingdoms are small communal groups within Puzzle Quest 3 of up to 30 players. Joining a Kingdom gives you benefits such as socialising, Kingdom Defense events, more resources and access to Kingdom Bazaar offers.
Joining an active Kingdom harnesses the collective power of other players and means that you can earn more resources than you would as a single player. Kingdoms primarily earn resources by completing battles and players are rewarded Kingdom Crests or Ingots.
Each week these Crests are tallied and the Kingdom will receive rewards depending on which Tier they qualify for.
- Coordinate, exchange strategies for Hero builds and gameplay, or generally socialise in your Kingdom's private chatroom
- Access to the Kingdom Bazaar Shop
- Participate in Kingdom Defense battles and receive more rewards.
- Buffs are also given to the most active members and can be viewed under Roster >Titles
- Master of Coin; Spent the most in the Bazaar for the previous week +5% Gold Bonus
- Master of Arms; Highest Hero & Citadel level +5% Honor Bonus
- Master of Crests; Earned the most crests the previous week +5% XP Bonus