Connect a controller to play on your mobile in Puzzle Quest 3!
Use your controller inside the Puzzle Battle to control the board to:
- Swap gems using the Right Stick
- D-Pad: Switch between Gems, or hold it down to rapidly move in that direction
- Adjust D-pad Speed in the Settings Menu
- R-Trigger: Speed up cursor movement
- L-Trigger: Slow down cursor movement
- L/R-Bumpers: To move between Spells
- X-button: To cast a selected Spell
- Y button: To view the Spell help
Use your controller outside the Puzzle Battle to control:
- X-button: To skip a conversation
- D-Pad: To scroll the next button on any hovered over scroll lists
- L/R-Trigger: To move between different Menu tabs on the main screen
- L/R-Bumpers: To move between option tabs available in a Menu
You can also use the controller to navigate through the menus and move around the World Map.
Adjusting the Controller Settings
From your Settings Menu under General, you can adjust the configuration of your controller.
- Controller Vibration
- Controller Stick Inversion (for Left and Right sticks)
NOTE: Depending on your mobile device or operating system, you may not be able to use a controller in the game.