If you've forgotten your password in Puzzle Quest 3 you can recover your account in-game using either your Cloud Save or an email address that has been registered with our servers.
Reset your password
To see if you've previously registered your account to our servers, check for an email about verifying your email address from Puzzle Quest 3. Even if you linked an account a long time ago, you can reset your password by either:
- Selecting the Email button at the bottom of the screen before the game loads
- Then Selecting Forgotten password
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions and enter your email address
- When complete, you will receive an email with a new password.
You can then access the game and change this to a password of your choice.
What if I never registered my account?
If you have not previously linked or registered your account to Puzzle Quest 3 and can't remember your password, contact Support.
Please provide as many details on your account as you can remember so we can locate it:
- What other names could your Hero have?
- Are there any other emails that could have been used with your account?
- What level was your Hero?
- Were you apart of a Kingdom, and if so, what was the name?
- What Class was your Hero?
- Do you remember what Gear your Hero was wearing?
- Had you made any purchases? If you were on Android, the GPA ID from one of your Puzzle Quest 3 receipts will help us quickly recover the account.
- Do you remember when you started playing Puzzle Quest 3?
Don't worry - your account is not lost forever, we just need the information to locate it. All of these questions will help us quickly locate your account.